Navigate to the video of your choice. Then, click on the speech bubble icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the video. Finally, click on the language (in this example, English) to turn on the captions.
Articles in this section
- Can you give me a walk-through of your online program content?
- Where are the online lesson scripts for Early Learning - Grade 5 kit programs?
- I've completed my Bullying Prevention Unit or Child Protection Unit online training. How do I access the lessons so I can teach my students?
- Where is my activation key?
- What is your Accessibility Statement?
- How do I change my grade or add a grade (Early Learning - Grade 5 programs)?
- How do I turn on video captions?
- Middle School Users: Check out My Dashboard updates.
- What Spanish-language materials are included with Second Step?
- How do I access the Middle School Program’s Principal Toolkit?