Navigate to the video of your choice. Then, click on the speech bubble icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the video. Finally, click on the language (in this example, English) to turn on the captions.
Articles in this section
- Are the Early Learning through Grade 5 lessons online?
- Are there assessments for the Second Step Program available on SecondStep.org?
- How do I change my grade or add a grade (Early Learning - Grade 5 programs)?
- How do I turn on video captions?
- I've completed my Bullying Prevention Unit or Child Protection Unit online training. How do I access the lessons so I can teach my students?
- I've completed my online training. How do I find my Certificate of Completion?
- I've logged in, but can't find the Home Links/Family Communications, etc. Where are they?
- My Computer doesn't have a CD or DVD drive. Are the Second Step videos and songs available on SecondStep.org?
- What is your Accessibility Statement?
- What is Streaming Lesson Media?