Classes cannot be deleted at this time. If you need to stop using one or more of your current classes, here's the best way to re-create a class to avoid confusion between classes in the future.
1. Navigate to your dashboard and click on the class that you would like to re-create.
2. Click on the Teach tab at the top left-hand corner of the page.
3. Click the pencil icon next to the class you would like to re-create
4. Rename the class something that will differentiate it from the new class and prevent you from accidentally clicking on the class. In this example, we rename the class to 'DO NOT USE.' Then click 'save changes.'
5. Next, click the 'Create a class' link on the top right-hand corner.
6. Follow the steps to create a new class. (Note: If you have the option to select a school license, please be sure to select the correct license for the school this class should be under.)
7. You have successfully re-created a class.
You now have the option to click 'teach' next to the lessons on the newly created class and mark any that you have previously completed by using the 'Mark Lesson Done' button on the presentation page.
If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact our support team. We're happy to assist.