This article applies to license administrators for the following programs:
- Second Step Elementary and Second Step Middle School digital programs
What’s included in the Lesson Progress Reports?
The Lesson Progress Report consists of two parts for the site license selected:
- A snapshot summary view of all classes that viewed lessons and the number of lessons marked done. Note that you can change the date range of the data via the drop down menu.
- A downloadable Detailed Lesson Report in csv format via the Download Detailed Lesson Report link to the right of school's name.
Find your reports by following these steps:
- Sign in to secondstep.org and select Go to My Dashboard
- Under REPORTS on the lower right-side panel, select Second Step Digital Lesson Progress Report.
- Select Download Detailed Progress Report
- Under Change License, use the drop down menu to select a different site license of interest.
Also see: FAQs about Lesson Progress Reporting