This article applies to license administrators for the following programs:
- Second Step Elementary and Second Step Middle School digital programs
What’s included in the Lesson Progress Reports?
The Lesson Progress Reports consist of two parts:
- A Two-Week Snapshot Summary of classes that viewed lessons and the number of lessons completed, which is on the Lesson Progress Reports page
- A downloadable Detailed Lesson ReportCSV document, which you can access using the Download Detailed Lesson Report CSV link in the upper right-hand corner of the Lesson Progress Reports page
License administrators can download lesson progress reports in CSV files from their Reports page.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to secondstep.org and go to My Dashboard
- Click on Reports located on the right-side panel.
- If you manage multiple licenses, select the relevant license from the dropdown list at the top of the page.
- Click Download Detailed Progress Report
Notes on Middle School and Elementary digital program lesson progress reports:
- Users assigned to only one school will have their classes reflected in just that school’s report.
- Users assigned to multiple schools will have all their classes reflected in all of those schools’ reports, if their classes were created before 2/1/21. New classes created after that date will appear in the license selected upon class creation.
- Classes that have been created for previewing only or were created in error will appear in the report. In a future release we plan to address these issues. For now, remove classes by hiding or deleting that row in your downloaded CSV file.
Also see: FAQs about Lesson Progress Reporting