This article applies to license administrators for the following programs:
- Second Step® Elementary digital program
- Second Step® Middle School digital program
What’s included in the Lesson Progress Report?
The Lesson Progress Report consists of two parts for the school selected:
Views that allow you to see detailed information about lesson progress at your school, across a grade, and within a particular class
A downloadable Detailed Lesson Report CSV file, which you can access using the Downloadable Reports menu at the top of the Lesson Progress Report page
Find your reports by following these steps (you must be an administrator to see this content):
- Log in to SecondStep.org by selecting Go to My Dashboard.
- Click Progress Report near the top of the page or scroll down to find your school(s)
Under School, use the drop-down menu to select a different school.
- Select a tile for a grade to view the classes in that grade.
- Select a class to see detailed lesson-by-lesson progress.
- To export the lesson progress data, download the Detailed Lesson Report.