The What is Second Step document explains the benefits of SEL for both students and staff. It also provides a quick summary of the steps required to prepare to teach the program. Download it below.
Articles in this section
- Second Step® SEL for Adults Program Reminders for the 2023–2024 School Year
- Do you have an implementation snapshot for your K-5 kit programs (2011)?
- Do you have recommendations for teaching the Bullying Prevention Unit and the Child Protection Unit remotely?
- How can I help my staff understand the benefits of SEL and Second Step Middle School?
- How do I implement the Bullying Prevention or Child Prevention Units with the Digital Elementary Program?
- May I get a tour of the Digital Middle School Program?
- Mid-Year Schoolwide Implementation Support Reminders
- Second Step® SEL for Adults Module 3
- Resources for Counselors and Other Educators Teaching Multiple Classes or Grades in the K-8 Digital SEL Program
- Second Step® Early Learning & Elementary Classroom Kit “Eyes Watching” Replacement Card FAQs