The What is Second Step document explains the benefits of SEL for both students and staff. It also provides a quick summary of the steps required to prepare to teach the program. Download it below.
Articles in this section
- Second Step® Elementary Digital Program Updates for the 2021–2022 School Year
- Second Step® Middle School Updates for the 2021-22 School Year
- Annual Class, Training, and Reporting Reset FAQs - June 2021
- Second Step® Early Learning & Elementary Classroom Kit “Eyes Watching” Replacement Card FAQs
- Which EL–5 SEL curriculum elements have been replaced to reflect better cultural representation and how do I order these updated materials?
- As a Bullying Prevention Unit or Child Protection Unit training administrator, how should I inform summer school teachers of the June 27 training reset?
- As a Middle School or Elementary Digital license administrator, how should I inform teachers of the June 27 class reset?
- Do you have recommendations for teaching the Bullying Prevention Unit and the Child Protection Unit remotely?
- Where can I find Early Learning through Grade 5 Second Step implementation support materials?
- Do you have an implementation snapshot for your K-5 programs?