The What is Second Step document explains the benefits of SEL for both students and staff. It also provides a quick summary of the steps required to prepare to teach the program. Download it below.
Articles in this section
- Which EL–5 SEL curriculum elements have been replaced to reflect better cultural representation and how do I order these updated materials?
- Do you have recommendations for teaching the Bullying Prevention Unit and the Child Protection Unit remotely?
- How will August training updates affect me?
- What are the Second Step® Middle School Program changes that happened in August?
- Where can I find Early Learning through Grade 5 Second Step implementation support materials?
- Do you have an implementation snapshot for your K-5 programs?
- How can I help my staff understand the benefits of SEL and Second Step Middle School?
- May I get a tour of the Digital Middle School Program?