The What is Second Step document explains the benefits of SEL for both students and staff. It also provides a quick summary of the steps required to prepare to teach the program. Download it below.
Articles in this section
- Resources for Counselors and Other Educators Teaching Multiple Classes or Grades in the K-8 Digital SEL Program
- What updates are coming for Second Step® programs in 2022–2023?
- Annual Class, Training, and Reporting Reset FAQs—June 2022
- Second Step® Elementary Digital Program Updates for the 2022–2023 School Year
- Second Step® Middle School Updates for the 2022–2023 School Year
- Second Step® SEL for Adults Program Updates for the 2022–2023 School Year
- What kind of program implementation resources do you offer?
- Module 3 Update to Second Step® SEL for Adults
- Spanish and Additional Languages for the Second Step K–8 Digital Programs
- How do I implement the Bullying Prevention or Child Prevention Units with the Digital Elementary Program?