I received an email telling me that I am a Setup Administrator. What does that mean?
Click here to watch a two-minute video tutorial: Setup Administrator Tutorial
You can also download this helpful infographic at the bottom of this page:
Setup administrators are responsible for the initial setup of digital programs by assigning the school and License Administrator for each license purchased.
How do I set up my digital programs?
Log in to www.secondstep.org. Click My Dashboard.
- If you have an account, click Log In.
- If you don’t have an account, create one. Click Create Account and complete the User Profile. Leave the Product Activation Key field blank. Click Submit.
Click License Setup Tool under Digital License & Training Administration.
Step 1: Assign School
Under the Unassigned Licenses tab, click Assign next to the license you would like to set up. The License Setup form should prepopulate with the school/organization information you provided in your profile.
- If correct, click Next.
- If you want to select a different school, use the dropdown menu (down arrow) to change the country, state/province/territory, city and school/organization where the license will be used. If necessary, go to the bottom of the dropdown menu and select My organization/school is unlisted. Click Next.
Step 2: Assign License Administrator
License administrators give staff users access to digital programs so that they can use the program and/or access online training.
- Click the box in front of “I will be a License Administrator,” if you will be the license administrator.
- If designating someone else, enter the license administrator's email address and retype it to confirm their email. Click Next.
Step 3: Confirmation
Review the school and license administrator’s email. If you need to make corrections, click "Previous." Otherwise, click the box in front of “I understand that I can’t change the school assigned once I submit it.” Click Submit.