All Second Step materials are protected under copyright law. You may not use Second Step materials in ways not specified in the License Agreement for the program from which the materials came unless you receive written permission from Committee for Children. To request written permission, please fill out a Copyright Permission Request Form. For other questions, contact us.
Articles in this section
- Are the materials on SecondStep.org copyrighted?
- Can I post, share, translate, adapt, or copy Second Step materials or website content?
- Can you show me a side-by-side comparison of the 2021 Second Step Digital Elementary Program and the 2011 Second Step K-5 Program?
- How do I request permission to use SecondStep.org materials in ways not mentioned in this FAQ?
- May I link to this website (SecondStep.org)?
- May I put materials from this website on another website?
- What am I allowed to do with the materials on SecondStep.org?
- What training do I get with Second Step?