Please note: the digital Middle School Program does not require and activation key. You will be added to that program by your school's license administrator. Middle School Program users can disregard the Kit Activation link on their My Dashboard page.
To add support content for your Second Step kit, locate its activation key (which is usually on page one of your teaching materials notebook) and then:
- Log in to your SecondStep.org account.
- Go to the My Dashboard page (click the S icon in the upper-right corner to get back to your dashboard at any time).
- On your My Dashboard page, there will be an Add Kits link. Click the arrow to enter your activation key.
- When the panel opens, type your new activation key into the field in the panel and click Submit. The page will refresh, and you should see the new kit or online product listed on the My Dashboard page.
- Enter as many activation keys as you need to until you’ve registered all your products.
"Kits" refer to physical curriculum kits for our SEL Program, Bullying Prevention, and Child Protection Unit. Online content at www.secondstep.org is for use with programs published after 2008. Click here for online materials for previous programs: https://www.cfchildren.org/resources/previous-programs/