Access Second Step classroom kits' to online teaching resources by entering a 12-digit activation key (ex. ABCD1234EF67) on your Dashboard.
- Find the kit Activation Key on the first page of the Second Step® binder or notebook.
- Log in to your Second Step account. If you don't have an account, can create one by clicking Create Account in the upper-right corner of www.secondstep.org and completing the form
- Go to My Dashboard
- select Kit Activation on the right edge of the page, enter your activation key (with no spaces), and click submit. See this article for more help: How do I add kits to my existing account?
Digital Programs listed below do not use an activation key. If your Second Step administrator added you as a user on these programs, you'll have access to them via your Dashboard. Contact your school's Second Step administrator to request access if you don't see your program listed.
- Second Step Elementary Digital Program
- Second Step Middle School Program
- Second Step SEL for Adults