- Tell your staff Second Step® SEL for Adults is coming and that they'll learn more later.
- Identify a Second Step SEL for Adults Leader Team. You'll want a team with members who:
- Are trusted and respected by others
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have leadership skills
- Have a strong equity lens
More detailed information about forming a Leader Team, including roles and responsibilities, can be found in the Leader Team Introduction module inside the product. You’ll have access to this module if your Second Step account has been added to a Second Step® SEL for Adults license.
- Once you've identified your Leader Team, select User Management on your Second Step® Dashboard and add them to the program. They'll receive an email giving them access if they have a Second Step® account or to create an account if they don't have one.
- Everything you need for implementation planning—including videos and a customizable PowerPoint—can be found in the Leader Team Introduction module inside the product.