In mid-March, we are updating the My Dashboard page. Please review this article for helpful hints about accessing the Middle School program after the update.
You may be prompted to create a class even though you have already created Middle School classes.
- If this happens, click Grades 6-8 at the top of My Dashboard:
When you try to create a class, you only get K-5 options:
- In this case, return to My Dashboard and select Grades 6-8 at the top of My Dashboard
- Try to create your class again
This update will not affect the way License Administrators manage user access.
Pro Tip: When you try to create a class, be sure to select the correct grade band:
- Click Grades K-5 to create classes in grades K-5
- Click Grades 6-8 to create classes in grades 6-8