This article applies to license administrators for the following programs:
- Second Step Bullying Prevention Unit (BPU) online training
- Second Step Child Protection Unit (CPU) online training
License administrators can download training completion reports (BPU & CPU) in CSV files from their User Management page.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to www.secondstep.org and go to My Programs
- Click on User Management located on the right side panel.
- If you manage multiple licenses, select the relevant license from the dropdown list at the top of the page.
- Click Download Training Data (BPU and CPU online training).
Click here for Second Step Elementary Digital and Middle School Program reporting : As a license administrator, how do I see lesson progress?