This article applies to:
- Digital Middle School License Administrators
- Bullying Prevention Unit (BPU) Training License Administrators
- Child Protection Unit (CPU) Training License Administrators
License administrators can download lesson progress reports (Middle School) and training completion reports (BPU & CPU) in CSV format from their User Management page.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to www.secondstep.org and go to My Dashboard
- Click on User Management on the right edge of the page
- If you manage multiple licenses, select a license from the dropdown list at the top of the page
- Click Download Lesson Report (Middle School) or Download Training Data (BPU & CPU training)
- Users assigned to only one school will have their class(es) reflected in just that school’s report.
- Users assigned to multiple schools will have all their class(es) reflected in all of those schools’ reports.
- Middle School classes that have been created for purposes other than teaching (e.g., program review, created in error, etc.) will appear in the report.
To remove inapplicable data, use the hide or delete option in the report.