This article applies to license administrators for the following Second Step programs:
- Middle School and Elementary digital program
- Bullying Prevention Unit (BPU) online training
- Child Protection Unit (CPU) online training
License administrators can download lesson progress reports (Middle School and Elementary digital program) and training completion reports (BPU & CPU) in CSV files from their User Management page.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to www.secondstep.org and go to My Dashboard
- Click on User Management located on the right side panel.
- If you manage multiple licenses, select the relevant license from the dropdown list at the top of the page.
- Click Download Lesson Report (Middle School and Elementary digital program) or Download Training Data (BPU and CPU online training).
Notes on Middle School and Elementary digital program lesson progress reports:
- Users assigned to only one school will have their classes reflected in just that school’s report.
- Users assigned to multiple schools will have all their classes reflected in all of those schools’ reports, if their classes were created before 2/1/21. New classes created after that date will appear in the license selected upon class creation.
- Classes that have been created for previewing only or were created in error will appear in the report. In a future release we plan to address these issues. For now, remove classes by hiding or deleting that row in your downloaded CSV file.